The Saint Joel Hodgson Church of MST3K

A place to meet and enjoy the love that Saint Joel Hodgson and his offspring, Mystery Science Theater 3000, have brought to all of us personally. Bring your friends. Come for the eternal damnation, stay for the pie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Graceville, Minnesota, United States

I am the founder of the Saint Joel Hodgson Church of MST3K. It is totally my own creation and does not represent the views of Joel Hodgson, Best Brains Incorporated, or anyone involved with the show in any way. We are NOT a cult. There are no loyalty oaths, secret handshakes, or virgin blood sacrifices. At NO time will I EVER ask ANY of you for money. Tape traders are more than welcome.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Today's Reading: #307 - Daddy-O [with the epistle "Alphabet Antics"]

Peremiere Oration: The Twentieth of July, Nineteenhundredninetyone

Opening Prayer: It's another Monday morning at Sat'-O-love Industries. Saint Joel and the Bots hang around the water cooler ogling Gypsy AND Magic Voice.

First Reading:
Invention exchange:
The Mads: Alien teething nook [Trace had a heck of a time remembering the name of said prop, see MST POOPIE!]
Saint Joel: Air Freshener Mobile [Servo: WHAT THE HELL IS CHECHER?]

Second Reading:
Hymn: "The Pants Up Song!" (to the tune of "Rock Candy, Baby!)
Saint Joel: Hike up your pants till you see your shins,
Wear an Izod shirt like a 2nd skin,
Make sure you wear your belt buckle to the side,
Hike up your pants, take your butt cheeks for a ride!

Third Reading: Servo and Crow do some drag racing! [Saint Joel is in top form here, playing a grocery shopper, old man, AND a pizza delivery boy!]

Fourth Reading: Saint Joel's spit-take lesson, The "I need your locker key, Buddy! Gym policy." idiot from the movie keeps barging in on the Hexfield. Servo shows off his model Pegasus, which is a cow.

Closing Prayer "Want some?" (slap, bam, thump) "I want an answer!". The button keeps malfunctioning down at Deep 13.

Recessional: "Couldn't help ya if I wanted to, fella. Gym policy."

Consider This: What IS the deal with Dick Contino's pants? I mean, really? WHAT?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Barton said...

Well, this is a lovely space you have here. Found you when I typed MST3k and "Want some?" into Google. Came to mind at dinner last night when my wife said the phrase to one of the kids -- I giglled, but slapping anything out of anybody's hands was out of the question. Good luck, all the best, wish I had time to watch old tapes I have and collect others.

I like your format/content. Good luck/Gymkata!

-- Steve Barton, MST3K Fan Club Member #6080

February 9, 2005 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home